Sunday, November 4, 2007

My First Blog In My Life

Today is nothing special for other people, but it is meaningful for me because i have created my first blog in my life. I never writing any diary or blog, but now i would like to share my love story with everybody from everywhere.

The purpose i create this blog is to write down every moment i spend with my Honey. I find out writing in blog can be very romantic as i can recall the sweet moment with her, and share it with other people.

I will start my writting from the first day i date with her until forever.

14/03/2004 FIRST DATE
She was my junior in my primary school. This seem like we were destined for each other. After quite a long time chatting, and talking in phone, finally i asked her to have a date.

I still remember our first date is inside a bookshop. I walked toward her and have our FIRST EYE CONTACT. Then i suggest to visit our primary school because there was our FIRST PLACE we met each other. After that, we walked to a shop to have our FIRST DRINK, that is "Ice-Kacang". The shop only 2 of us and i felt this is great, there is no other people can disturb us. We sat there and chat a lot. Then we continue our chatting in the children play ground in a park. We talk until late afternoon, then only we feel hungry, then we have our FIRST LUNCH in a malay stall. There only left a nasi lemak with sambal and quarter egg. Although it was a simple food, but my appetite was great as she was with me. After that, I asked her to bring me to her secondary school, because i want know more of her school live in secondary school. After a few hours we chatting, she then drived me to bus station. I need to go back home although my heart still want to stay with her. She gave me a letter when i walked inside bus. After awhile the bus was leaving, and my mind still full with her images. I was so happy reading the letter inside bus. Although our first date is short (8 hours), but this is something i looking for so far in my life. I will never forget our FIRST DATE!

Honey, I love you!

No comments: